Office: 210-662-6000 ext 222
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal CELL: 210-218-7175
Daniel Martin Hutchison III (Marty) received his license to practice real estate in October 1993. Ever since he has continued his real estate education beyond the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) required license renewal educational courses with many certifications and designations; they include:
• Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI)
• Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
• Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
• Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
• Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
• Residential Management Professional (RMP)
• Master Property Manager (MPM)
• Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS)
• Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
• Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM)
• Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
• Housing Choice Voucher Certification (HCVC)
• At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
• Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) 19 February 2021
• Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) 18 March 2021
• Home Finance Resource (HFR) 26 October 2022
• And is a Graduate of the Texas REALTORS Leadership Program (TRLP), Class of 2009.
Marty believes in giving back to his profession and his colleagues and has done so through his participation, involvement and leadership at the local, state, regional and national levels.
San Antonio Metropolitan Area Chapter (SAMAC) of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
• 2008: President of the San Antonio Metropolitan Area Chapter (SAMAC) of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and under his leadership they achieved the NARPM Chapter Excellence recognition for the first time.
San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR)
• 2009: Chairman of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR) Property Management Committee. This committee is now the Leasing and Property Management Committee. He continues to serve on several SABOR Committees, including Government Affairs, TREPAC, and Equal Opportunity in Housing.
• Budget & Finance; Chairman; 2017
• Business Development Forum; Board Liaison; 2016
• Business Plan; Member; 2011
• Bylaws & Policies; Member; 2012 & 2016, Chairman; 2017
• Code of Ethics & Orientation; Board Liaison; 2016
• Course & Instructor Development; Board Liaison; 2016
• Diversity Committee; SABOR Board Liaison; 2021
• EOH Advisory Group; Member; 2012-2015, Board Liaison; 2016
• Governmental Affairs; Member; 2009-14, 2020
• Leasing & Property Management Committee; Member; 2005-2015, 2019-2020, Vice Chairman; 2008, Past Chairman; 2010
• REALTOR Day at the Texas Capitol 2021; Legislative Contact Team
o Texas State Representative Steve Allison, House District 121
o Texas State Representative Lyle Larson, House District 122
o Texas State Senator Jose Menendez, Senate District 26
• Nominating Committee; Member; 2021
• Military Advisory Group; Board Liaison; 2016
• Professional Development; Board Liaison; 2016
• Program; Board Liaison; 2015
• REALTOR Rally & Expo; 2022
• State and National Nominating; Member; 2016
• Sunset Review Committee; 2018
• Task Force for Alumni; Board Liaison; 2017
• Texas REALTORS Political Action Committee; Member; 2013-14, 2019-2020
• Texas REALTORS Conference Task Force; Member; 2014, Chairman; 2012
• Texas REALTORS Leadership Program; Member; 2009
• Property Management TREPAC Bowling events Chairman; 2013-2014
• Board of Directors; Member; 2013-2018, 2021-2023. This position permitted him to be a liaison to several SABOR Committees.
Leadership Positions at San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR)
• Executive Committee; Member at Large; 2016
• Secretary / Treasurer; 2017
• 2008-14: Started the "NARPM Texas Style" the Friday before the Texas Association of REALTORS (TAR) Winter Meeting and continued to support that meeting until the Austin NARPM Chapter was able to take the event over in 2014
• Texas REALTORS
• Board of Directors; Member; 2014-17 & 2019, 2021, 2022
• Global Committee; Member; 2019
• Leasing and Property Management Committee; Member, 2010, 2012 to present, Liaison; 2017, Vice Chairman; 2018, Chairman; 2019, Past Chairman; 2020
• Political Affairs Committee; Member; 2010 & 2015
• Property Management Forms Task Force; Member; 2017
• Property Management Subcommittee on Education; Chairman; Chairman; 2018
• Public Policy Infrastructure; Member; 2018-2021
2010: First Chairperson of the NARPM South Central Regional Conference in Dallas, now referred to as the Central Regional Conference.
National Association of Residential Property Managers
• Convention Subcommittee Trade Show; Co-Chair, 2010-12
• Affiliates Subcommittee; Member; 2012
• Convention Subcommittee; Members Services Committee, Executive Committee as Legislative Co-Chair; 2013
• "Day On The Hill" Committee; Member; 2019
• Governmental Affairs Committee; Member; 2013 to present
• Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on Policy & Procedure; Chairman, 2018 to present
Nation Association of REALTORS
• Board of Directors; Member; 2019, 2021, 2022
• Land Use, Property Rights and Environment Committee; Member; 2021, Region 10 Representative; 2018 to 2020
2008: The San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR) presented Marty with the Property Management Specialist of the Year
2011: The SAMAC President's Award
2018: The SAMAC Charlotte Vaught Eternal Flame Award. This life-time achievement award and has only been given to two other members.
2020: The SAMAC Outstanding Service Award
• Emeritus Representative to the Shrine Hospitals for Children
• Life Member of the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo.
• Boy Scouts of America; Marty received the Eagle Scout Award, Vigil Member of the Order of the Arrow, was an Assistant Scout Master and Scout Master and went through the rigorous Wood badge training program.
Marty is the proud father of two children Diane and Dan (IV) who are both married and live in the Houston area. He is also a proud grandfather to Nami Hutchison, Daniel Hutchison, (V), James Benting, and Reagan Benting. His life partner is Linda Gaida and they were Married in December 2021.
Marty is an avid conservationist and enjoys the outdoors and woodworking.