|$3,395||2 Bed||1 Bath|
Available move-in date: May 6th, 2020
True 2-Bedroom + 1-Bathroom Sunny Apartment with spacious living-room!
- NEW RENOVATIONS THROUGHOUT
- Beautiful Hardwood flooring
- Kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, full size refrigerator, microwave and a DISHWASHER!
- Great closet and storage!
- Exposed brick walls
- windowed Bedrooms with lots of natural light
- Perfectly located VERY CLOSE TO both the express and local subways: 4,5,6,Q trains as well as the crosstown bus stop!
- Tree-lined East 84th Street Btwn 1st Ave & 2nd Ave
- Only a reduced brokers fee is due at lease signing (after all apps are submitted & approved)
- Call, Text, or Email me ASAP for more info. or to schedule a viewing. I'm here to help!
Located between 79th and 96th Streets between 3rd Ave and East End Avenue, Yorkville has become more accessible due to the City expansion of the subway line under 2nd Ave, most recently completed at the end of 2016. The T train runs the length of Manhattan along 2nd avenue (and is joined by the Q), relieving those living on the furthest east end of the city from long walks to the Lexington Avenue 4/5/6. Yorkville is bordered by the FDR, which makes it popular for those with vehicles. Car rental companies by the highway and connections to other major highways in the metro area make getting out of the city a little simpler. The neighborhood meets all your basic needs, in terms of grocery stores, banks, and parks. While there used to be many low rise, narrow walk-ups, the area is quickly seeing an increase in mid to high rise buildings, many being co-ops.
For those who have furry friends, Carl Schurz Park on the East side is a great place to walk your dogs. Easy access to…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Gold member of RentHop|