Listing Posted 57 mins ago
Net effective price shown including 1 Month Free rent. Gross monthly rent is $6,737 and based on a 15 month lease term.
Elegant, sundrenched two bedroom, two full bathroom corner unit with stunning views of lower Manhattan. Come home to this spacious apartment featuring extra-large, south facing windows with views of One World Trade Center.
- Living | large bedrooms and living spaces with five full closets
- Bathroom | sleek chrome fixtures, dark tile flooring, soaking bathtub and glass stall shower with rainfall shower head
- Kitchen | modern espresso cabinets, granite countertops, full sized dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- 24-Hour Attentive Door Attendant/Concierge
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Two large Terraces with Grill Stations and Sun Lounging Areas
- 24-Hour On-Site Laundry
- Pet Friendly (Dog & Cat)
- Communal Work Space/Media Lounge with Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-House Management Office with Professionals Available 7 Days a Week
- Live-In Superintendent
- Indoor Parking
- Eco-Friendly Community
- 1 Train: W 23rd St/7th Ave (1-minute walk)
- C/E Train: W 23rd St/8th Ave (3-minute walk)
- F/M Train: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PATH: W 23rd St/6th Ave (5-minute walk)
- PENN STATION: W 34th St./8th Ave (15-minute walk)
The Chelsea is within close proximity to high-end retail and iconic Manhattan attractions, including:
- Whole Foods Market, for your grocery and home needs (1-minute walk)
- Chelsea Market, for one-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, and coffee shops (10-minute walk)
- Eataly, the largest Italian marketplace in the world (5-minute walk)
- The High Line, an aerial park showcasing the best of modern urban landscaping (15-minute walk)
- Madison Square Park, for annual art installations and Madison Square Eats (5-minute walk)
- Madison Square Garden, to watch the Knicks or Rangers play (10-minute walk)
- Herald Square, for the world's biggest Macys among many other shopping destinations (10-minute walk)
- Chelsea Piers, for youth classes and summer camps and adult sports leagues (20-minute walk)
Nearby Public Transportation
0.05 mi at 23rd St (23rd St and 7th Ave)
0.33 mi at 28th St (28th St and Broadway)
0.43 mi at 14th St (16th St and 8th Ave)
0.45 mi at 34th St (34th St and 7th Ave)
0.51 mi at 6th Av (14th St and 6th Ave)
The Area (Chelsea Apartments for Rent)
Chelsea is located on the West Side of Manhattan (i.e. West of
Central Park, the border for the high-octane island). Beginning at
West 14th Street, it is bordered by Greenwich Village, the
Meatpacking District, and Hellâ€™s Kitchen. The
history of the neighborhood is steeped in development and prestige,
as it was once farmland until developers and builders began to
erect beautiful brownstones and homes, parks and walking areas, and
the neighborhood began to diversify to include
Manhattanâ€™s cultural elite.
The neighborhood is largely residential, with a mix of
tenements, apartment blocks, city housing projects, townhouses, and
renovated rowhouses, but its many retail businesses reflect the
ethnic and social diversity of the population. Chelsea incorporates
the luxury and...
The price of this apartment is $461 more expensive than the median price.
This listing has a HopScore of 96.6 and was posted 57 mins ago.
The listing quality and manager score is good.
Some of the contributing factors to the HopScore are listed below.
|GOOD||Listing is from a reputable source|
|GOOD||Listing location is an exact address|
|GOOD||Manager has registered with RentHop|
|GOOD||Manager has good availability for showings|
|GOOD||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|GOOD||Manager recently posted/featured new listings|
|NEUTRAL||Manager does not yet have user reviews|