Gorgeous 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath flex 2 with High Ceilings and a Washer & Dryer in-unit!
- High ceilings
- WD in unit
- Spacious bedroom
- Great closet space
- Custom linear kitchen, spacious quartz caesar-stone counter-tops, full-size stainless steel appliances
- Custom soft closing cabinetry
- High quality renovations
- Smooth white oak wood flooring
- Clean cut marble bathroom
Plenty of Enjoyable Amenities including:
- 24/7 Full Service Doorman Building; Incredible Staff & Living Experience tailored for every Lifestyle to call Home.
- Concierge & Valet Services
- Live-in Super
- New Construction
- Package Room
- Bicycle Storage
- ATM in Building
- Sports Lounge; Basketball Court, Volleyball Court, Billiards, Ping Pong etc.
- Top-Notch Fitness Center with a Variety of Classes including Yoga; Peloton Bikes etc., Designated Workout Spaces, High-End Equipment
- Various Landscaped Outdoor Terraces, Decks, Garden & Sky Spaces with BBQ Stations
- Residents Lounge, Business Center, Workstations, WIFI Throughout, Game Rooms, Theatre, Club Room, Children's Playroom
- Pet Friendly (even has a Pet-Wash Room)
- Multiple Elevator Banks
- Subway: [A|C|E], [1|2|3], [N|Q|R], [B|D|F|M] & More, Nearby Markets, Convenient Location
Rising 44 stories above Manhattan?s waterfront, this Luxury building redefines riverfront living with panoramic views of Midtown Manhattan and the Hudson River. Less than a mile away from Central Park, a handful of fun attractions and the best restaurants. Through convenience, hospitality, art, architecture, and over 45,000 square feet of modern amenities, the building offers the best in luxury living.
Contact me to schedule a tour!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760[email protected]
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1018
Between 34th and 59th street, Hell's Kitchen is the place to be
if you're seeking a good time in Manhattan. A myriad of bars and
restaurants line the streets of 8th, 9th, and 10th avenues while
the streets are adorned with brownstones, apartment complexes and
cute cafes. This once feared neighborhood has become a friendly
place to kick back and have a drink with friends.
Hell's Kitchen started life as several plots of farmland in the
early 1700's. The easy access to the river proved to be perfect for
agricultural pursuits. However, as the city expanded north, more
and more farms were purchased from their owners to make space for
other things, like the construction of New York Hospital in
The population of the area exploded in the early 1900's. Even
so, the city didn't pay too much attention to the area, which led
to increased poverty and crime. During prohibition, Hell's Kitchen
was the site of several major distilling and rumrunner…
Hell's Kitchen Apartments, 10019 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,200. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 11 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.