One Of A Kind Building combine innovative design, a remarkable sense of spaciousness, and floor-to-ceiling windows all contributing to a truly expansive living experience. Residents have access to ultraluxury amenities and white glove service, designed to enhance the ease of urban living.
- White glove services + concierge service available+ 24/7 Doorman
- A state-of-the-art health club with a 50-foot-long swimming pool, sauna, and steam rooms,
- Entertaining rooftop lounge with BBQ and wet bar
- On-site indoor parking
- Business center and conference room
- Library and conference room with a barrel-vaulted ceiling
- Children?s playroom with hand-painted
- Landscaped outdoor terrace that boasts an expansive lounge area
- Fully-furnished indoor lounge with complete kitchen facilities + wireless high-speed Internet
- Screening room with theater-style seating
- resident?s lounge with billiards and shuffleboard tables, a reservable private dining space and meeting room
- Transportation, [A,C,E], [N,Q,R,W], [1,2,3], 
The building offers the rare opportunity to explore inspiring and electric neighborhoods that work in perfect harmony with residences within
Brand New Luxury,1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom, W/D in Unit, Prime Manhattan's Midtown
- Chef?s kitchens include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom European cabinets
- Bathroom w/ Unique Herringbone Patterned Floors and Hexagonal Wall Tiles
- Wide Plank Oak Hardwood Flooring
- High ceilings.
- Floor to- ceilings windows
- Hard wood plank flooring
- soundproof double pane windows and solar shades
- Plenty closet space
- Washer & Dryer in unit
For any further information, Feel free to reach out 24/7.
Tal Eshel 646.479.9376
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1490
Nestled between Hell's Kitchen and Chelsea is a newer addition
to the Manhattan neighborhood family. Hudson Yards is a development
that broke ground in 2012 and has seen major progress within the
last few years. It attempts to entice all New Yorkers via
residential buildings, art centers, public gardens, and green
Before Hudson Yards, there was The West Side Yard, which is used
as a storage space for the trains of the Long Island Rail Road.
Much of the land had been consolidated over the years, meaning
there was a decent amount of space that could be used for
development. The plan for mixed-use development was put forth in
2008 and the groundbreaking for 10 Hudson Yards took place in
December of 2012.
Since then, eight of the proposed sixteen buildings have been
completed, as well as a public green space. The next phase of
Hudson Yards construction will finish out the project and is
expected to be complete in 2024. Several major…
Hudson Yards Apartments, 10018 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $3,995. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is still in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 12 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.