- 24-hour doormen
- private intercom system
- high-speed passenger elevators
- fully equipped air-conditioned laundry facility
- state-of-the-art fitness center
- 50-foot lap swimming pool + a circular stone whirlpool spa
- men?s and women?s locker rooms with separate saunas
- yoga/stretching room overlooking a garden court
- children?s playroom with hand-painted murals
- Limestone planters and pavers on a landscaped outdoor terrace
- expansive lounge area + a fully-furnished indoor lounge with complete kitchen facilities
- screening room with theater-style seating
- library and conference room with a barrel-vaulted ceiling
- wireless high speed Internet
- an attended 24-hour indoor garage (the 400-car parking garage has charging stations for electric cars),and valet/maid services
- Green cleaning supplies are also used throughout the building and given as a welcome gift to tenants.
Massive & Stunning Alcove studio | Floor to ceiling windows | Windows all over including Kitchen | Condo quality appliances | W/D in unit | Rent stabilized building!
- Spacious apartment
- lots of lighting
- High ceilings
- corner windows
- floor-to-ceiling glass,
- modern kitchen with solid granite countertops, matching granite floors and full backsplashes
- Energy Star appliances such as dishwashers, five-burner gas
- garbage sink disposel
- Bosch washer and dryer in unit
- Lots of Closet space
- Marble bathrooms with porcelain under mount sinks and tri-view mirrored medicine cabinets
Feel free to contact me directly anytime to schedule a private viewing and/or view similar listings. I guarantee to commit my time and effort to find your perfect home.
| Jordan Yehzkel | Jordank@alignmentny.com | 917.847.6040 |
*Please Feel Free to Call/Text Anytime*
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1843
Nestled between Hell's Kitchen and Chelsea is a newer addition
to the Manhattan neighborhood family. Hudson Yards is a development
that broke ground in 2012 and has seen major progress within the
last few years. It attempts to entice all New Yorkers via
residential buildings, art centers, public gardens, and green
Before Hudson Yards, there was The West Side Yard, which is used
as a storage space for the trains of the Long Island Rail Road.
Much of the land had been consolidated over the years, meaning
there was a decent amount of space that could be used for
development. The plan for mixed-use development was put forth in
2008 and the groundbreaking for 10 Hudson Yards took place in
December of 2012.
Since then, eight of the proposed sixteen buildings have been
completed, as well as a public green space. The next phase of
Hudson Yards construction will finish out the project and is
expected to be complete in 2024. Several major…
Hudson Yards Apartments, 10018 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $3,450. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is still in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 11 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.