Spacious, XL 1-BEDROOM + 1-BATHROOM Apt. Available for rent!
- Located in a well-maintained & managed, UES walk-up building
- On-site Laundry (in the building)
- Large bedroom and large living-dining space
- 2 XL Closets
- Separated kitchen nook that still offers a more open layout
- Great natural light in both the bedroom and Livingroom
- The 12th month is being offered as 100% rent-free for those who are looking to apply and move-in sooner than later!
- Ask about the current concession, I'm more than happy to explain further detail.
- Pay for only 11 months of rent and your 12th month is rent-free!
- Net monthly rent = $2,195
- Call, Text, E-mail me ASAP for more info or to schedule a viewing! I'm here to help!
The Upper East Side has a reputation of wealth and opulence. Once home to the wealthiest New Yorkers (like the Kennedys, the Roosevelts, and the Rockefellers), the UES is filled with ornate and beautiful buildings. Today, the Upper East Side is still considered one of the more expensive neighborhoods, however, in recent years, it has begun to see younger arrivals (people in their 20s and 30s) who are finding better deals up north, away from the Lower East Side and/or hip Williamsburg.
With the completion of the 2nd Avenue train, the neighborhood is only becoming more accessible to everyone as previously the only train servicing the UEW was the 4,5,6 on Lexington Avenue. Even better, the further east you go, the cheaper the apartments get. All this is only adding on to the interest from renters who no longer have to commute for as long to get to the area.
The Upper East Side contains some smaller neighborhoods such as Yorkville, Lenox Hill, Carnegie…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|