|$2,425||1 Bed||1 Bath||300 Sqft|
Spacious True 1-bedroom in Gramercy neighborhood!
- XL BEDROOM with tons of natural light
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Bedroom fits a queen sized bed plus dresser.
- Good size Livingroom with a functional layout great for any living and dining set up!
- Polished wood floors
- Great closet space
- All tenants use the Laundromat/wash & fold Delivery service right next door (adjacent to the building)
- Pet friendly!
- Prime Gramercy neighborhood
- Two blocks from Baruch College
- Easy access to 6 subway line
- Short walk to Madison Square Park and Gramercy Park
- Let's schedule a viewing today!
I'm here to help you - Call/text or email me ASAP to see apt and many more similar options.
Located on the East side of Manhattan, Kips bay is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods such as Curry Hill, known for it's myriad of ethnic foods and groceries. Kips Bay is home to Baruch College, NYU College of Dentistry, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Bellevue Hospital Center meaning the area is saturated with students looking to live in apartments closer to campus. The neighborhood is generally also very popular with families but there has been an increase in young professionals seeking to rent in the neighborhood as businesses continue to expand in Murray Hill and NoMad.
Kips Bay gives off a homey suburban feel, with an ample supply of everyday conveniences, such as grocery stores and ATMs. The neighborhood is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods, such as the area affectionately known as Curry Hill, where the 20-something streets cross Lexington. It offers a myriad of ethnic foods and groceries, including Trader Joe's. The south east corner of Kips Bay houses…
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Firm sends a direct listing feed|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|