Top Floor Renovated 1 bedroom - Now offering 2 Free Months / $2400.00 Gift Card Move in Special
Waived Administrative fees
Free Pet Rent, No Pet Deposit or Fee
Full Security Deposit not required paid in full for move-in
Renovated Home DU area! - Our zumper marketing is not working properly. Please contact our leasing consultant, Nick 970-541-1585 (9am-5pm), email@example.com to schedule a showing and for more information.
- Waived Admin Fee
- Waived Pet Rent, pet Fees, pet Deposit
- Free Parking
- Full Deposits not required paid in full for move-in
- Credit, Income, Housing, Criminal Screenings Required ($25 per adult app)
- 3x income to rent ratio (Can accept: 2 most recent full months of Paystubs, employment letters) GROSS, before taxes- 3x income for self employed Self Employment letter in conjunction with bank statements and/or tax returns); GROSS, Before Taxes
- Minimum Credit Score 550 (We review both your Credit Score and Report)- Previous Landlord's ledger for previous year's rental history (landlord can send this or we can accept print out of your ledger)- 12 month lease commitment
- First month's rent required paid for move-in- Full Security Deposit not required Paid in Full for move-in ( work with sayrhino.com); can choose Monthly payment plan
- Utilities are not included, Xcel is only utility household must put in your name, community bills back for water, sewer and trash (Utilities fluctuate)
- Renter's insurance required (can use any provider your household chooses)
- All Apps are done directly on the website https://www.cbzmanagement.com
- We can work with Co-signers (same requirements)
- We cannot work with previous evictions, unless the applicant, can show documentation that eviction was financially solved / being solved.
- Can hold unit's for total of 14 days (based on availability date and/or approval of application date)
*Photos Used are Model Unit Photos*
*Pricing, Lease Terms, Availability, Specials are subject to change without Notice.*
For more info call (970) 541-1585
Note: For your protection and safety, always transact locally. Visit the apartment and meet the landlord or agent prior to sending any money.