|$6,000||3 Bed||2 Bath|
A sought after building in Park Slope's finest area! This 3 bedroom/2 bath apartment is all you'll ever need!
Luxury begins as soon as you hit the landscaped garden into a newly renovated lobby! Check all the boxes in one shot!
- Deluxe size bedrooms with closets!
- Sun shine throughout!
- Separated dining area with an impressive kitchen including stainless steel appliances & dishwasher!
- Oak wood floors
- Large private balcony!
- Desirable roof top with stunning panoramic views!
- In unit washer/dryer!
- Lavish amenities include elevator, two gyms, community lounge, children's playroom, dog run, basketball courts & much more!
- Close by R, N & F trains!
- Nearby Citi Bike stations!
- No fee!!!
- $20 Application Fee
- 1 month rent plus security deposit
- Good income & credit!
- Guarantors welcome!
Call/text to schedule a tour (virtually or in-person) today!
Filled with young and hip families, the neighborhood of Central Slope located in Brooklyn is almost twice as densely populated as Brooklyn in the aggregate. The neighborhood is perfect for families with its great public schools and low crime rate. Today, Central Slope's housing inventory consists of primarily low-rise, pre-war row houses that are about four stories tall. However, newer, more modern buildings are also being developed as we speak. The neighborhood is located at a close proximity to Prospect Park and is filled with lots of great restaurants, bard, and shopping. Central Slope is easily accessible via the B, D, 2, 3, 4, 5, Q, N, R, M, and F trains (yes, it is very very convenient!)
Neighborhood: Central Slope
Population Density: 62,386 people per square mile, almost twice as densely populated as Brooklyn in the aggregate.
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Prospect Heights, Sunset Park, Gowanus
Public Transit: B (Atlantic Ave, 7th Ave) / D (Pacific Street) / 2/3 (Atlantic Ave…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|