333 86th Street
333 86th Street
Bay Ridge, Southwestern Brooklyn, Brooklyn
Fabulous King Sized Luxury 1 bedroom Apartment!- Steps to TRAIN and all shops!
- Gut Renovated/Luxury unit
- Spacious 1 bedroom unit
- Bedroom is KING Sized
- Exposed brick throughout the unit!
- Great layout
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Brand new gut renovated Kitchen
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Cherry wood cabinets/Granite counter-tops
- Refinished Hardwood flooring
- Brand new tiled Bath
- Ample closet space
- Over sized Upgraded Windows
- Gorgeous natural light exposure
- High Ceilings
- Ceiling Fan
- Original details & moldings
- Sleek finishes!
- Perfect Location!
- JUST 1 Block to R train at 86th st!
- Close to EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife& convenience on 3rd Ave!
- "Walker's Paradise!"
- HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
- Pets OK Upon Approval!
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Brokerage fee to move in
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and
* This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious candidates only!
The Property / Area (Bay Ridge)
The 333 86th Street building is located in Bay Ridge, Southwestern Brooklyn, Brooklyn.
Located next to the Narrows Strait of New York Bay, Bay Ridge is
a naturally occurring retirement community (a fifth of its
residents are age 60 years and older). The neighborhood itself
draws in families with it's many limestone and brownstone row
houses and brick houses with yards. There is an abundance of
Norewgian and Dutch influences within the neighborhood but the area
has also attracted Irish, Italian and Greek immigrants. Those who
aim to make Bay Ridge their new home can look forward to enjoying
the beautiful Owl Head Park, with its skate park, dog run, spray
pool, playground and basketball courts.
Neighborhood: Bay Ridge (7th Avenue/Belt
Population: 80,689 people. 45,350 people per square mile.
Population Density of Brooklyn: 34,917 people per square mile
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Sunset Park, Dyker Heights, the
Narrows Strait of New York Bay
Public Transit: R at Bayridge to 95th Street.
Express buses 27 and 37.
What's Here?: Generations of families…
Bay Ridge Apartments
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse and Golden Dragon are some of the restaurants in the area. You can find Fushimi Bay Ridge nearby. There are several shops around, such as New York & Company and T.j. Maxx. There is also a Rite Aid here.
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $1,995. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have.
We have 11 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas. (333 86th Street