Spacious 1 Bedroom / Flex 2 with Condo finishes in the heart of NoHo!
- Rent Stabilized building!!
- Oversized windows
- Modern kitchen with a huge breakfast bar, full Size stainless steel appliances and condo finishes
- Washed oak flooring throughout
- Generous closet space
- Easily fit a king size bed
- Marble bathroom with a standing shower and rain shower head
- Central a/c
- Modern lobby attended by a 24-hour doorman & concierge
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed
- Convenience of six subway stops right outside of your front door
- Surround yourself by the citys most celebrated restaurants, shops, and cultural destinations.
Welcome home to this gorgeous luxury doorman building in the heart of one of the most sought after neighborhoods - NoHo! This building is impeccably maintained and pet-friendly with 24 hour concierge, elevator, fitness center and laundry room. Located steps to NYU, Washington Square Park & Whole Foods. With an ultra-central location bordering the East Village, West Village, LES, & SoHo, this building is at Manhattan?s epicenter ? providing easy access to the city?s best conveniences, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Across the street from the B,D,F,M, & 6 Subway Station and not far from the N & R at Prince Street.
Contact me to schedule tours!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1213
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $6,000. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 13 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.