*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*
- Recently renovated open kitchen with white shaker cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances with dishwasher
- Hardwood walnut stained floors
- Large dining and living room areas that are great for entertaining
- Spacious bedrooms that can easily fit queen and king sized beds
- Larger bedroom has its original, cozy red brick wall
- Plenty of closet space
- 2 large full size baths
- Well lit rooms with dimming system
- Heat, water included in the rent
- This charming, clean and well managed walk-up building borders the Brooklyn Heights and Cobble Hill neighborhoods.
- Located near a wide array of wonderful restaurants, bar's, and shops.
- Easy access to the 2,3,4,5 & F trains. Just a fifteen minute train ride into lower Manhattan.
**You don't want to miss this very well priced 2 bedroom gem located in a great neighborhood. Reach out and schedule a tour today!
Hip yet peaceful, Boerum Hill is a popular neighborhood where families and young professionals go to shop, eat, and live. Surrounded by Cobble Hill, Park Slope, and Fort Greene, this neighborhood is in the heart of the action.
Most of Boerum's colonial life was spent as the farmland and estate of the Boerum family. However, as Brooklyn expanded, the family soon had to sell their property to make homes for people. Row houses replaced the farmland between the 1840's and 70's.
Boerum Hill was largely a working class neighborhood, many people commuting to the industrial neighborhoods of Brooklyn as well as the Navy Yard. Even after the Navy Yard cut jobs and factories closed, the people of the neighborhood were able to stay strong and afford their homes, even through the Great Depression and the recession of the 1970's.
During the 1990's, homes that were formerly boarding houses started being purchased as private property as streets were listed as…
|▲||Listing location is an exact address|
|▲||Listing is exclusive and showing full address|
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has many listings with high listing quality!|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|