at 109 Harman St #2
/1 Bath at 109 Harman St #2
Bushwick, Northern Brooklyn, Brooklyn
This is a brand new totally renovated unit on a quiet street in Bushwick near to shops, restaurants and transportation. All four bedrooms have big windows and the living/kitchen area has an oversized skylight. We just bought the property eight days ago so you can be first to see/take it!
About the place:
* Brand new surfaces throughout - walls, ceilings, floors, doors, handles, kitchen, fixtures, appliances, lighting/electrics, all are new!
* 4 real bedrooms, all take full or queen beds, all have huge windows and built-in closets. Great as bedrooms or use some as offices/studies.
* Nobody above you but birds and sky
* Sensible layout, all bedrooms open to common areas. Main entrance and fire escape for emergency use.
* Lots of natural light in the open kitchen/living area - new granite-type countertop, stainless stove, mwave and fridge, huge skylight
* Central heating and A/C with modern remote control
* Brand new stacked washer/dryer unit in the apartment, behind a door to reduce the noise
* DISHWASHER!! (new, of course, and stainless)
* Refinished/new hardwood floors, high ceilings (tall enough for loft beds if you like that style)
* Just the porch steps and then one flight of stairs to walk up indoors
* Responsive, responsible landlord living in the unit below
* Utilities: Included - water, sewer, garbage Not included - internet, electricity, gas
About the location:
* Easy walk from M (two blocks!), J and L (so you don't need to care what's happening with the L-pocalpyse)
* 5 minutes to a Citibike rack
* Neighborhood with restaurants, cafes, stores, bars, venues nearby for all your daily needs - most positively happening part of Bushwick
* No smoking
* No sublets
* Let's talk about any pets you plan to bring
Let us know if you are interested and we'll arrange a time for you to come and have a look and see if Brown Brick Bushwick will meet the needs of your family or roommate group! Open Houses by appointment only, except Saturday 10am-11am when just come along!
Nearby Public Transportation
0.25 mi at Knickerbocker Av (Greene Ave and Myrtle Ave)
0.36 mi at Kosciusko St (Broadway and Patchen Ave)
0.45 mi at Gates Av (Broadway and Linden St)
0.58 mi at DeKalb Av (Wycoff Ave and DeKalb Ave)
0.64 mi at Myrtle Av (Wycoff Ave and Palmetto St)
The Property / Area (Bushwick)
The 109 Harman Street building is located in Bushwick, Northern Brooklyn, Brooklyn.
Population spillover from the insanely popular and hip
Williamsburg has meant a lot of changes for Bushwick in recent
years. Bushwick, now known as the more affordable sibling of the
popular Williamsburg, has no shortage of galleries to check out,
performance art, vegan food and alluring restaurants with the power
to draw even Manhattan foodies. Parts of Bushwick are still very
industrial, so if you're interested in renting a warehouse
converted loft, check out this neighborhood!
The neighborhood is currently populated by over 81,800 people.
The neighborhood is home to one of the biggest Dominican and Puerto
Rican enclaves in the city and the population is largely Hispanic
Neighborhood: Bushwick (including Flushing Avenue,
Broadway, Knickerbocker Avenue and the Cemetery of the
Population: 81,805 people. 62,703 people per square mile.
Population Density of Brooklyn: 34,917 people per square mile
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Williamsburg, Bedford-Stuyvesant…
You can find Shen Zhou nearby. Little Skips and Arepera Guacuco are some of the restaurants in the area.
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $3,300. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 12 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas. (109 Harman Street