Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This unique combination suits every lifestyle with a HUGE living room, kitchen that opens into a gracious dining room, washer / dryer, and an abundance of closet space. Enjoy sunrises over the East River with northern and eastern exposures. All residences feature lofty ceilings over 10 high, wide planked cerused oak flooring, individual heat pump HVAC systems and additional laundry room located in sub cellar. Multi-media outlets are located throughout our homes and many units feature overhead storage cabinetry in the living spaces.
Call, Text, or Email Nicolette today for a showing! (786)338-1161 Ncohen@spiregroupny.com
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $8,177. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.