Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Space
Stunning West Village Modernity~Outdoor Space & MASSIVEStunning NEW RenovationsMASSIVE split 2 King Sized Bedrooms 2 BathsHigh Ceilings & Natural LightPrivate TerraceHardwood Floors ThroughoutSeparate Modern KitchenDoorman, Elevator & Laundry in buildingPet FriendlyPhenomenal ManagementI have the keys and am showing today.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: Gregory Civers has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,500. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.