Features and Amenities
This spacious alcove is located in the heart of NoHo and Greenwich Village close to the train, shopping and more. The apartment features oversized windows with views, a private terrace, hardwood flooring, a washer and dryer, pristine renovations, good closet space, and climate control. The kitchen boasts of stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom lighting and cabinetry. The building amenities include a full time doorman, concierge, maid and valet services, a state of the art fitness center, a tenant lounge, a game room, a wet bar, a viewing room, a roof terrace with a swimming pool, and more! Pet Friendly!
The Area (Manhattan (New York County), NY)
hopping, shopping, walking, commercial, tourists, historic, good eating, grass & trees, glitzy, residential
There is truly nowhere else like Manhattan. It has the bright lights of Broadway, the skyscrapers of Midtown and the Financial District, the tree-lined streets of...
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,150. The apartment location is generally known as NoHo or Downtown Manhattan or Manhattan. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.