Bowery, Downtown, East Village, Greenwich Village, NoLita / Bowery. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This spacious alcove is located in the heart of NoHo and Greenwich Village close to the train, shopping and more. The apartment features oversized windows with views, a private terrace, hardwood flooring, a washer and dryer, pristine renovations, good closet space, and climate control. The kitchen boasts of stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom lighting and cabinetry. The building amenities include a full time doorman, concierge, maid and valet services, a state of the art fitness center, a tenant lounge, a game room, a wet bar, a viewing room, a roof terrace with a swimming pool, and more! Pet Friendly!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,150. The apartment location is generally known as Bowery or Downtown or East Village or Greenwich Village or NoLita / Bowery. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.