Features and Amenities
**New to market** Newly renovated sun-drenched studio in the middle of it all. Enjoy southern sun all day. Spacious living area, perfect for a queen bed, desk, small couch and coffee table. Separate kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, including microwave and oven hood fan(just in case you burn dinner). Deep walk-in closet, with extra storage up top. Bathroom with pedestal sink and vanity. Located right off of 8th Ave, the entire west side is at your beckon call, whether it's staying in Chelsea, walking down to Meat Packing, West Village or walking 50' to the C/E subway stop on 23rd. Did I mention there is an elevator? This is no cheap walk-up. Priced under market for the neighborhood. Will not last! Call Jeff @ 917-386-7553 to set up a viewing.
Listing ID: #1092891
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Jeff Gordon has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,250. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.