Features and Amenities
TRUE 2 Bed , BELOW market value. Features a LARGE living area , 2 Queen sized bedrooms and gleaming, newly refinished hard wood floors.
Located in the E70's in the middle of the Upper East Side just a few minutes from the 6 train
I also have other GREAT apartments available on the Upper East and West Sides! Call me 7 days a week or e mail me to schedule an appointment to discuss your specific housing needs. It is MY MISSION to find you AN APARTMENT YOU WILL LOVE COMING HOME TO!
The Area (Upper East Side)
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Population: approx. 125,294 people; population density 71,184 people per square mile (city-wide: 26,798 people per square mile.
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Midtown East, Roosevelt Island, East Harlem
Public Transit: N/Q/R (59th st), 4/5/6 (Lexington Ave), F (Lexington...[More About Upper East Side]
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,000. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side or Upper Manhattan or Manhattan. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.