Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
Natural maple shaker kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and floor, Stainless steel appliances, Subway tiled bathroomBuilding AmenitiesArt Deco-influenced offers first-class amenities ideally located in the heart of mid-town east.Luxury elevator building 12 stories, 118 units Studios, one and two bedroom apartments Terraces 24-hour doorman Spacious layouts Many apartments with sunken living rooms Windowed kitchens Complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center Laundry facilities Conveniently located three blocks from 4, 5 ,6, N, and R trains Gas included Hallways newly renovated
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,100. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.