Features and Amenities
Absolutely beautiful! Large alcove studio with a sleeping area separated by wood columns - as large as a one bedroom. Updtated kitchen with dishwasher. Decorative fireplace, large bay window. The apartment is located in an unusually wide 25' townhouse on landmarked West 89th street. Steps to the subway, Riverside Park, and the Soldiers and Sailors monument.
Listing ID: #33618
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Chris Mitchell has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,300. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.