Features and Amenities
Your 1BR/1BA apartment is steps from Central Park, the famed Dakota, the Museum and much more. Your apartment gets phenomenal southern light that pours through the XL, recently installed double-pane double-hung glass windows. Hardwood floors throughout, ample closet space and through the wall A/C units hidden in custom built dark cherry under-window cabinetry. This is well maintained building that features a voice intercom, live, monitored/recorded security cameras throughout building, laundry nearby, and live-in-super. It's situated perfectly in the West 70s on Central Park West. It is close to Riverside Park, Central Park, shopping, dining establishments, night life and the red-line express subway and B,C trains. The monthly rent includes water, heat, gas, building upkeep, etc.
Listing ID: #1069136
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Jake Lewis has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,500. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.