Features and Amenities
* Large and Bright 1BR in Well-Maintained Building on Lovely Clinton Block * Exposed Brick, Updated Appliances, Hardwood Floors and High Ceilings * Eat-in Kitchen * Actual Apartment Photos * Great Area near Central Park, Express Subway, Restaurant Row, Theater District *
For most expedient service, call Skip at 212-378-2495
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Skip Teel has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,200. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. The manager specfically mentions dogs are allowed but strangely has not mentioned cats. It may be an oversight or the building may really not allow cats. We recommend inquiring about the specifics of the pet policy.. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.