Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Space
SPACIOUS, BRIGHT & AIRY STUDIO!FEELS LIKE A 1 BR!This is the MOST convenient location in the city! Major transportation hub, access to 8 subway lines is right outside your door. Wide array of shopping options, wonderful, Zagat rated restaurants, lounges, and cafes surround the area. Residents of this elevator, doorman building get to enjoy a roof deck, health Club, laundry, and valet. Wonderful layout provided many sleeping/entertaining options. Completely renovated kitchen with updated appliances, ample closet space, high ceilings, and beatiful wood floors. To see this, and other Midtown West apartments, Contact Aletha at 917-547-8753
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to rental inquiries
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,000. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.