Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
BEAUTIFUL PRE-WAR ELEVATOR BUILDING AMAZING LOCATION!CLOSE TO UNION SQUAREONLY STEPS TO ALL SHOPPING, DINING AND TRANSPORTATION!!
FULLY RENOVATED APARTMENTHUGE LIVING ROOMSTAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCESNEW RENOVATED WINDOWED BATHROOMLOTS OF CLOSET SPACEBIG WINDOWSLOTS OF LIGHTQUIET EXPOSURE
CALL ALEXANDER TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING NOW!!646-318-2753
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,150. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.