Features and Amenities
ImprovementsNatural maple shaker kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and floor, Stainless steel appliances, Subway tiled bathroomBuilding AmenitiesA striking black-and-white checkerboard marble lobby graces the entry of this handsome pre-war residence, offering comfortable apartments right in the heart of the atmospheric Greenwich Village Historic District.Pre-war elevator building 6 stories, 56 units Studios, one and two bedroom apartments Laundry facilities Conveniently located in walking distance to L and F trains New windows Beautiful tree-lined street studded with townhouses
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #935280
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.