Features and Amenities
Large Sunny Studio with view of the Park. Well laid out studio with new kitchen, hardwood floors, expose brick wall with full bathroom. This apartment is walking distance to The Brooklyn Academy of Music, LIU, The Mark Morris Dance Center, The Park, The Farmers Market, The Brooklyn Flee, all the restaurants & cafes that Fort Greene is known for.
Easy walking distance to all the trains: A,C,D,N,M,R,2,3,4,5, G & LIRR.
This apartment has a broker fee. Contact RE agent Ivette at 718-781-0184 for appointments.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,150. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn or Fort Greene. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.