Central Park, Upper West Side. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Upper West Side Newly Renovated Classic Style Two Bedrooms~NO Fee (HOT!)
(Nice Neighborhood) (Great Location) (Best for Shares)
*Exclusive* *Classic* *Complete* *True Apartment*
* Steps to Central Park, Trains, Bus, Shopping Areas, Restaurants
* True Spacious Two Bedrooms True Two Bath Apartment & Huge Livingroom (Complete)
* Convertible to Three
* Sunshined Large Windows
* High Ceiling, Marble Baths, Hardwood Floor, Tons of Closets (Classic)
* Separate Steel Applicance Kitchen
* Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher
* Tree Lined Block
* PETs are Allowed
* NO BROKER FEE (Exclusive)
Call me to View this nice and rare Apartment! That's real Deal!!!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Central Park or Upper West Side. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.