Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
*** BRAND NEW SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM / 2 BATHROOM IN BUILDING WITH ELEVATOR/ LAUNDRY IN GREAT UES LOCATION! *** MUST SEE!!***
Art Deco Buffs! You will not be disappointed with the Decorative and Architectural Touches that characterize this Building!
Steps away from the East River Esplanade, this elevated Pre-War Beauty Contains Large,
Elegantly Detailed Apartment to suit anyone's Wants and Needs!
This Apartment feature Very Large Living Space, High Ceilings, Hardwood Flooring, Plenty Of Closets, Large Windows, Great Lighting. Specious Bedrooms. Original Details!
This Apartment is Very Quiet, Bright and Light!
Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Custom Made Red Oak Cabinetry,Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher and Built-In Microwave.
Shiny Tiled Bathrooms.
Excellent Share or Family Home!
* Live-In Super
People who have never been here, have no idea of how Unique this Place is, and just how Beautiful it is to Live here!
Call Marina 718-419-8123.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Marina Danilova has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,995. The apartment location is generally known as New York or NY 10021 or Upper East Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.