Downtown, Financial District, TriBeCa. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Children's Facility
- Cinema Room
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Piece Of Mind
- Roof Deck
- Spa Services
- Water Filtration System
Jump on this amazing deal at one of the most recognizable new towers on this side of the western hemisphere. This incredible unit features an great array of amenities Take advantage of this exceptional offer before it's too late.
Double Exposure of South & West Views
Signature Vertical Grain Douglas Fir Cabinetry
Suz-Zero Fridge/Stainless Steel Appliances
All Interior Finishes & Fixtures Selected by Famed Architect
White Oak Flooring
Walk In Closet
Washer/Dryer in Residence
***No Broker's Fee + Free rent***
Contact Darius today for the opportunity @ 347.834.5485
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Darius Huggins has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,760. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.