Features and Amenities
6-story elevator building this prewar beauty has a banded limestone base, and red brick faade above. Classic detailing includes simple limestone columns around the main entrance, and fluted window detailing around large bay windows. A generous lobby welcomes with an elegant, yet simple style. The location is convenient to public transportation and one of the most beautiful natural settings in the city. also
Voice Intercom Low-rise
for more inforation contact me at 347-824-1235 or email me at email@example.com
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,550. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.