Features and Amenities
A large and expansive sunfilled 1 convertible 2 bedroom apartment featuring high ceilings, plenty of closets and space, h/w floors and a brand new huge separate eat in kitchen. The inside foyer is large enough to fit a couch and can be used as a lounge area. Well the 2nd bedroom can convert to a spacious intimate living area. It's located on Riverside Drive, in a quiet elevator building with laundry and super lives onsite as well. Just a short walk to the subway, you can enjoy a swim, a walk in the park or other activities at Riverbank State Park. Call, text or email me today to set up an appointment to view this or any other apartment in the Ardor database.
Ardor Listing ID: 1101669
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,750. The apartment location is generally known as Harlem. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.