Downtown, TriBeCa. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This HUGE 2BR apartment is to die for. From your own private balcony and washer and driver you have enchanting views of the Hudson River and the New Jersey skyline. The kitchen has recently been renovated and has all new appliances with a granite island countertop.
Also, the bedrooms are large enough for a king-sized bed and the bathroom has elegant marble tile with modern fixtures. What's more, you'll feel right at home here in the vibrant community that hosts the internationally renowned TriBeCa Film Festival and the Annual TriBeCa Cookoff.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Justin Rush has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,795. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.