Features and Amenities
- Great Stuff
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This 700SF Penthouse Apt is in full-service building and it is located right between Union Square, West Village, Greenwich Village and Chelsea.
The apartment is in high floor and has amazing city view. The apartment has 3 big closets and 1 huge walk-in closet. The apt just has been renovated and has oak flooring, marble bathroom, brand new kitchen and dining area.
The building has common garden, doorman, laundry room and rooftop deck.
This is pet friendly building!!!
Can show anytime....
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Uliana has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,550. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.