Midtown West, Upper West Side. 3 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
The Aldyn sets a new standard for urban waterfront living. Spacious homes feature 9 foot ceilings, generous room dimensions and floor to ceiling glass overlooking the Hudson River and sprawling acreage of Riverside Park South.
Each Roman and Williams designed residence was built by expert craftsmen using the highest quality materials. A deluxe finish package includes Smeg and Miele appliances, Caesarstone countertops, custom teak cabinetry, and in-home laundries.
Downstairs, the exclusive La Palestra Club & Spa offers 40,000 square feet of unparalleled indoor amenities. Shoot some hoops on the championship size indoor court. Beat par on Diamonte on the golf simulator. Bowl 300 on one of two private lanes. Perfect your backstroke in a 75 lap pool. Or, rise to the challenge of a 38 rock climbing wall, outdoors on the open lawns and gardens, sports fields, playgrounds, plazas, pathways and piers at your doorstep provide a plethora of ways to enjoy nature. 24-hour building staff gives you the star treatment. From arranging transportation to housekeeping, child care to pet care, laundry to delivery services life at The Aldyn is beautifully convenient.
Currently, the 3 beds 3 baths are starting at $12,500, and with no brokers fee, you save $22,500. Contact me now to schedule an appointment before the handful of 3 and 4 beds here are gone.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: David Wong has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $13,250. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown West or Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.