Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
High ceiling, hardwood floor, open eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances,
wide windows, natural light in every room, large rooms with immense closet space,
marble bath,common outdoor space, in building laundry and fitness room, common outdoor space
lounge, roof deck, garage for your parking needs, 24hr doorman, stroll away from subway, restaurants, stores and shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,900. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.