Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- High Speed Internet
- New Construction
- No Fee
Call me 24/7- 7 days a week @ 914-433-6699 for more INFO regarding any apartment or questions you may have! NO FEE - Allow me to be your agent and get a professional to assist you in ALL your apartment searchs at ZERO cost (buildings pay my fee).
AMENITIES--->> fitness center, 24 hour doorman, concierge, valet, club lounge w/ billiards, roofdeck terrace, WiFi, outdoor garden, bicycle storage, floor to ceiling windows, large closet space, granite kitchen tops, marble accent bathrooms
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,000. The apartment location is generally known as Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is till in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.