Features and Amenities
Don't let this one slip away!! Your dream of living in the heart of the city has finally arrived. This home is manicured to perfection with gorgeous cherry-oak flooring, crisp details, and large spaces throughout. 2 bedrooms can both fit a queen-bed, dresser, and desk. Stainless steel kitchen has granite counters and cherry-wood cabinetry. Great space and lavish design intertwine to make this home a unique and wonderful Midtown sanctuary!!
Listing ID: #1057875
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Paul Buttenhoff has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,500. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.