Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Living in this apartment is living in a modern architectural style
16' ceiling with expose brick , tones of character in an elevator laundry building
This apartment is one that you need to see for your self, world can not describe how it feels to be standing in the middle of it
Great management and easy approval
call/text/ or email Pedro to schedule your showings
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,895. The apartment location is generally known as Greenwich Village or West Village or Downtown. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.