Downtown, East Village. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
All apartments are newly renovated featuring: bleached-plank hardwood floors, recessed lighting, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cherry wood cabinets, crown and baseboard moldings, with marble bathrooms. Washer & dryer in unit. This apartment also has 3 skylights!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Justin Rush has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,395. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.