Features and Amenities
- Central Air
- Exposed Brick
- Marble Bath
**CALL TODAY FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING- 516.317.8279**
Large, gut renovated 2 bedroom/2 bath in the heart of the East Village. This brand new unit features strip hardwood floors, exposed brick and a full size living room which is ideal for entertaining. Owner has put in 2 full marble baths to accompany the 2 queen size bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and decorative fireplace. This floor-thru space is drenched in sunlight and is very unique for the East Village. Perfectly located near local restaurants/bars and Union Square subway lines (4/5/6/N/Q/R/L).
The Area (East Village)
Neighborhood: East Village
Population: 60,263 people; density is 78,486 people per square mile (citywide: 26,798 people per square mile)
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Alphabet City, Gramercy, NoHo, Lower East Side, Bowery
Public Transit: N/R (8th St/NYU), 6 (Astor Place), F/B (Second Ave)
What’s...[More About East Village]
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.