Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
The Building:24/7 DoormanLuxuryLaundryElevatorMarble Sculpted Lobby with Waiting AreaHeat and Hot Water IncludedRoofdeck
The Apartment:Massive Flex 1 BedroomRenovated Floor to CeilingRefinished Parquet FlooringRenovated Kitchen with Dishwasherand White AppliancesLarge Custom Closets
The Area:Mid-Town WestDining, Shopping, and Night Life GaloreShort Walk to Central Park or Hudson River
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 82185
The Area (Murray Hill)
Neighborhood: Murray Hill
Population Density: As a primarily residential neighborhood Murray Hill is less densely populated than other areas of Manhattan (though Manhattan is as a rule more densely populated than the outer boroughs). That said, at rush hour you’ll do well to avoid Grand Central...[More About Murray Hill]
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,500. The apartment location is generally known as Murray Hill or Manhattan or Midtown Manhattan or 14th to 40th Street or Midtown. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.