Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
The Building:24/7 DoormanLuxuryLaundryElevatorMarble Sculpted Lobby with Waiting AreaHeat and Hot Water IncludedRoofdeck
The Apartment:Massive Flex 1 BedroomRenovated Floor to CeilingRefinished Parquet FlooringRenovated Kitchen with Dishwasherand White AppliancesLarge Custom Closets
The Area:Mid-Town WestDining, Shopping, and Night Life GaloreShort Walk to Central Park or Hudson River
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 82185
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,500. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Midtown or Murray Hill. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.