Features and Amenities
- No Fee
Central Park Views great you as you step out onto a panoramic wrap around terrace. The leaded glass conservatory is perfect for the horticulturist and make a lovely venue to dine beneath the stars. The master suite features a wood burning fireplace, walk-in closet, jacuzzi tube and separate shower. The gut renovated kitchen features top of the line stainless steal appliances. This palatial home is perfect for entertaining and will make someone a fantastic trophy property.
- View full listing information on barakny.com
Listing ID: #1019145
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Brian Dusseau has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $19,500. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.