Upper East Side, East Village, Union Square, Upper West, Upper East. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
GREAT DEAL!!! PERFECT LOCATION!!!
LARGE DUPLEX- STUDIO, SEPARATE KITCHEN,
DINING AREA, DISHWASHER, WOOD FLOORS, GREAT CLOSETS,
ELEVATOR BUILDING, SUPER AND 2 LAUNDRY ROOMS ON PREMISES.
AMAZING UPPER EAST LOCATION, VERY QUIET TREE-LINED BLOCK,
CLOSE TO SUBWAY AND EVERYTHING.
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 15TH MOVE IN.
PLEASE CALL LAURA @917 447 5892 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
PLEASE NOTE: FEE IS INVOLVED WITH THIS APARTMENT.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,885. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side or East Village or Union Square or Upper West or Upper East. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.