Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
You are going to love this one, totally, renovated apartment, high quality finishing, spacious, Modern updated kitchen, a lot of wall in closets, perfect to share
Duravit & Grohe bathroom fixtures, Glass shower doors Liebherr fridge,Paneled dishwasher ,Jenn Air stainless steel range and microwave .Kitchen features mosaic glass tile, backsplashes, Under counter cabinet lights. Closet lights Stunning hardwood floors Individual room, temperature controlled heating and cooling controls Recessed lighting in kitchen and bath, overhead lighting in bedroom and living roomApartments prewired for cable, telephone and internet, Washer/dryer
You will find everything in this great neighborhood
Call me today for a private viewing
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 4 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,400. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.