Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Live in the heart of the Kips Bay/ Gramercy area in a great pre war building! - Hardwood Floors - Separate tiled kitchen - Great closet space - Great natural light - Near shopping, restaurants, entertainment and subways Call to schedule a viewing.
Listing ID: #1069021
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,295. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Kips Bay. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.