Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Spacious and renovated 1 bedroom apartment steps to Lexington ave!!! Apartment fetchers spacious living room, 3 closets, and queen size bed room, picks have been taking late night, so they a little dark Apartment can be sown in the afternoons. Intercom elevator building with laundry room, awesome location, on mid 80s steps from Lexington ave, less than 3 blocks from 86th street stop for 6 trains, tons of dinning and sopping in the surrounding blocks!!! For information and privet showing of this listing or any other Citi habitats listings please contact Zack S. any time. at 347 870 1710
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Zack S. has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,745. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager specfically mentions dogs are allowed but strangely has not mentioned cats. It may be an oversight or the building may really not allow cats. We recommend inquiring about the specifics of the pet policy.. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.