Features and Amenities
Large alcove studio on a high floor. Open layout. Bright and sunny. Hudson river views. Blonde oak flooring. Dramatic floor to ceiling windows. Marble bathroom. Separate granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Ample closets. Building amenities include fitness center, 24 hour concierge and doorman, pool, landscaped sun terrace and entertainment room. 2 short blocks from the 1,2,3, A and C trains
Listing ID: #672370
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $3,495. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.