Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Underpriced, large luxury alcove studio in a full service building with a 24 hour doorman, full gym, rooftop deck, and laundry. The apartment features hardwood floors, lots of closet space, sleeping alcove, lots of large windows for a very bright apartment. New full size appliances, large bathroom. Great location right by the express train and close to Central and Riverside parks. Call now before anyone else does!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Neil Ferguson has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,100. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.