Features and Amenities
A nice and spacious studio apartment located in Inwood, on Broadway in a beautiful quiet elevator laundry building with a live in super. It has a sunken living area with a large dressing area/office area. It sports 3 large closets(2 are walk ins). It's currently being renovated so do not mind the materials. Great living situation if you're looking for a little less hustle & bustle than in Prime Manhattan. It's next to the A train at 207th Street and just 40 minutes from Midtown. Close to all transportation, shops, dining, supermarkets and bars. It was just reduced from $1317! It will not be around for long. Call, text or email me to set up an appointment to view this or any other apartment in the Ardor database today!
Ardor Listing ID: 1092387
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,200. The apartment location is generally known as Inwood. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.